||Sears Holdings Corporation
- Oversee the development, enhancement, and maintenance of various regular and promotional pricing models and processes to execute pricing strategies for businesses within Sears Holdings Management Corporation.
- Act as project manager for the critical Price Optimization system to deliver EBITDA as planned.
- This position plays a key role in working with the merchant leadership and IT teams to understand pricing strategies across multiple channels, and apply them utilizing pricing tools and models.
- Perform various analyses and simulations to track results/benefits and also continuously improve on pricing processes and tools.
- Lead the development and deployment of competitive pricing and price optimization applications for soft and hard lines business units.
- Manage and lead pricing strategies and measure the results.
- Analyze and make recommendations around changes in pricing strategic direction.
- Help lead, develop and test various pricing frameworks that allow SHC to achieve its end state pricing goals.
- Work with the Merchant groups and Senior Leadership to present analyses, pricing process results, and test findings.
- Operate as an independent thinker in helping identify and solve complex business problems.
- Perform various ad hoc analyses for specific businesses and products.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or a related field, or the foreign equivalent.
• Two years of experience applying statistical concepts to forecast demand and estimate price elasticity.
• Experience with development and implementation of pricing strategy.
• Experience with data modeling and analysis.
• Experience working with large quantities of data to derive actionable insights, develop reports and executive dashboards.
• Experience designing and improving various processes related to the implementation and execution of pricing strategies.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization, leading cross-functional teams to successfully implement enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Experience providing internal service to a business.